80 degrees in So.Calif.today!!

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

80 degrees in So.Calif.today!!

Post by sr71cbx »

--------And a chamber of commerce day to boot!Got out for a short putt this afternoon,too bad it wasn't a longer ride but got a late start due to the stock car race on the tube........
Hope all others had a good day just the same too!!
Take care & ride safe,
--------Mark Miller#0938 8)

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Stock Car Race???

Post by EMS »

Hey, you traitor :!: :wink: What are you watching stock car racing for when motorcycle racing is on TV. Or don't you get "Speedvision"? That would be the only excuse. Was the first time I saw a "BMW Boxer Cup" race. Kinda funny to watch how they flog these 500lb monsters around the track in Daytona, scraping valve covers, elbows out, clinging to these high handle bars. You probably could have given them a run for the money on the "Turbo". Maybe not in the infield, but at least accelerating out of the Horseshoe and the Chicane into the banking :lol: :lol:

sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

No speed channel here!

Post by sr71cbx »

EMS,
Our P.O.S. cable company won't offer Speed channel and wouldn't give me a reason why.They probably didn't like my verbal tirade about all the garbage channels they offer either.I'm about ready to tell them what they can do with their cable box..............
Anyway,was 84 today,had to work(AAAARRRRGGHH!!!)but it should continue nice the rest of the week,hope you all back there in N.E. and mid-atlantic states are starting to thaw out.
Take care & ride safe,
-------Mark Miller#0938 8)

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”