Trips

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Trips

Post by EMS »

Here is an interesting concept; :shock: Just got my BMW Owner's News,(sorry :oops: ) and in the classifieds, a guy offers the use of a "well-maintained" bike in NY state in exchange for the use of a similarly well-maintained bike in CA :idea: I wonder, has anybody done anything like that? I have let friends use one of my bikes on occasion when they were in from out of town, but never have made a deal with a stranger to exchange use of bikes. With the right guys, he may be up to something 8)

andy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by andy »

Bike-swapping w/strangers sounds kinky to me. Good thing about motorcycles, they can't argue against it or get insulted!

Depends on the BMW.The new K bikes are absolutely dyno-mite, but all the twins too wierd for me.

I don't think I'd loan out my CBX for more than a short ride.
75 Kawa F7, 71 CB500-4, 79 750F, 82 750 Sabre, 83 Suzuki XN85 TURBO, 81 CBX, 69 CB750 X 14 (like those old Honda's a little)

Fondahonda
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Fondahonda »

Wonder what the insurance companies think of it...

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”