First Ride

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

First Ride

Post by EMS »

All of you who are NOT blessed with a year-around riding season are probably contemplating your first ride of 2008 about now. :?: :?:
Although I really should have been on a CBX, it seems I have been unfaithful. My first ride was March 18 in Germany on a Ducati 1098R and the second on Sunday, April 6 on my own Ducati 916SPS in Ohio. That should be the earliest I have been on a bike in any year lately, I think.
Last edited by EMS on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Sun is shining & the birds are tweeting......lookin good for this weekend, fingers crossed... 8)
ICOA # 656

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

As a true GS rider, Larry, I expected you to have been out already :lol: :lol: Aren't heated grips, gloves, vests and seats "must haves" on a GS :? :? The guys I know here, got all that. Short of studded tires, their bikes are completely "winterized" :lol: :lol:

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Lucky me for a change....I got out for a test spin a week or so when the temps were in the to 75 degrees range here in SE Penna. Felt great.

This year I am making a pledge to get my riding to typing about riding ratio in balance. Anyone else agree!

Maybe some weekend we could meet in SE Ohio/St. Clairsville for an informal get together and rides. Roads there are great if you like twisies.

Anyone else interested

Mike
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Mike Barone #123 wrote:
Maybe some weekend we could meet in SE Ohio/St. Clairsville for an informal get together and rides. Roads there are great if you like twisies.

Anyone else interested

Mike
That sounds like a great idea for weekend trip! I am game!

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

EMS wrote:As a true GS rider, Larry, I expected you to have been out already :lol: :lol: Aren't heated grips, gloves, vests and seats "must haves" on a GS :? :? The guys I know here, got all that. Short of studded tires, their bikes are completely "winterized" :lol: :lol:
I have been out Mike but not a fan of feezing cold. The electro bits do help though.. 8)
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”