no rain today.........

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

no rain today.........

Post by sr71cbx »

-------OK,we got the liquid sunshine outta here last nite,let's see what kind of day we got here in So.Calif.!The Rockstore sounds lke a good putt this morning.............. :) 8)

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

I gave it a try (twice)! Came back after a few minutes on each ride. Seems it isn't too wet until you're pushing h2o at speed. The dark clouds seemed to be everywhere I rode. After recently cleaning the bike, I just didn't have the gumption to get it all dirty again since I wasn't on a trip. Next weekend better be nicer, hell, Prospect is only five weeks away!
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

no rain.........

Post by sr71cbx »

----Well,just made a quick run this afternoon up a local canyon road,across the valley,and back to the house.Gorgeous afternoon today after the clouds finally made an exit. 8) I hear ya on the weather,Terry.The Oregon meet's coming up quick!! :)

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”