Just a teaser pic from 05

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Just a teaser pic from 05

Post by Terry »

but I'm going back.....envious? :P :lol:

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/j ... IMG013.jpg

Along the way north of Baker City OR on the west side of the canyon.
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Chris
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Chris »

I like the name...........

"Hells Canyon".

Sounds like a good place to ride. :)

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Enjoy Terry....... :thumupp:
ICOA # 656

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Thanks! I've been checking the weather throughout my route and its supposed to be GREAT! Mid to high 80s great, even in the high mountains. I'll be heading up thru Lassen NP and then into OR and up past Baker City (see pic in first post) Joseph and Enterprise into WA and then across 12 and the Lolo Pass into MT and then up past Seeley and Flathead Lake to Glacier NP for a couple days. Then I'll head NW up past Whitefish and Eureka MT and then west into ID and out again into WA for a ride across the top (hiway 20) past Mazama and Sedro Wooley clear to the WA coast for the ride south and then thru Mt Rainier and the OR coast for the ride home down 101 into CA and 1 all the way home! Can't wait! Saturday morning...hurry up and get here! :lol:

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Made it home today. Coldest part of the trip was riding south on the NorCal coastline this morning :!: Otherwise, great weather, if not a bit too hot. First trip ever w/o any rain, all 3,500 miles thru five states. Will post up some details later. The 82 ran great but developed an oil leak out of the cam chain tensioner up front so in nearly 4,000 miles (some, at speed) :roll: I used two qts. That, a smashed headlight cover on day one and a (bald at 4,700 miles) rear tire was all that went south on the bike. Turned over 85,000+ on this trip. Camera broke too so I'll have to wait to see what kind of pics I got.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

George informed us about the tire problem, Terry. Seems like you got out of the pickle somehow 8) 8)

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”