chamber of commerce weather again.........

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

chamber of commerce weather again.........

Post by sr71cbx »

Hey all,
It was 83 degrees today in the greater L.A.area today,played hooky from work and got some ride time in around town to take care of business,errands,etc.,and enjoy the day in general.The turbo beast got the final checkout for Death Valley today,all in order and ready to rock. :bigthumb:
Anyway,hope you all are able to get your machines out & ride 'em soon as spring is in full tilt here!!
Take care & ride safe,
-------Mark Miller#0938 8)

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

So you're not taking your new 80 to DV eh? :o I hope to take a run up 101 thru the Giant Redwoods this weekend and will return on Hiway 1 (if its not closed for repairs). :roll: So far, weather looks good, even on the coast. :D I hope to make it to Prospect but will probably not go to DV. If I don't , see you in Oregon in June.
Last edited by Terry on Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

good weather.......!!

Post by sr71cbx »

Hey Terry,
Nope,the turbo beast has to make the rally,just a mandatory thing......I gotta test the new engine for roadworthiness,although I don't have any doubt there! :D
Try to make the Death Valley run,it's a gas!!Also,hope your daughter is doing well with recovery after her brush with the grim reaper recently.If that's why,then that's sure understandable----family always comes first!!We'll see you in Oregon for sure if not. :)
Take care & ride safe,
--------Mark Miller#0938 8)

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Chamber of commerce??

Post by EMS »

You have to explain to the rest of us ignoramuses :?: (I hope I have company) what exactly "chamber of commerce" weather is. I always thought of that body as a real boring and useless institution.. :wink:

sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

c of c weather.......

Post by sr71cbx »

EMS,
Chamber of commerce weather is the kind of weather you see on postcards & such,y'know,cobalt blue skies with snowcapped mountains in the background and the beach in the foreground with palm trees & surf...
usually it's hazy/cloudy/foggy in the springtime out here due to our proximity to the Pacific Ocean.This is also why there is about 30 million people out here and gridlocked traffic and all the other big-city woes.....!! :yikes:
Anyway,hope all's well.Take care & ride safe,
-----------Mark Miller#0938 8)

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”