Calgary, Alberta Kickstart Bike Builder gathering

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Mouse
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Calgary, Alberta Kickstart Bike Builder gathering

Post by Mouse »

Invitation:
When--May 6/7 2017
Where-- IFK Custom Bikes in Calgary, Alberta.
Who-- Wyly and Myself (Mouse) will be riding (weather and bikes permitting) over to this small show and we would like to invite anyone else interested to join us. (Hmm... should I have asked Wyle about doing this invite :lol: )
This is a small showing of custom bikes built by hipsters and such :roll:
Anyway, there are usually interesting people and interesting bikes hanging out in the parking lot during the day.(Its always fun to hear "Holy @#$%! Thats a six cyl")
Let me know if your interested and we can coordinate day and time and meet up point. :-)
Canadian Amateur Radio Call sign VE6 VES

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Calgary, Alberta Kickstart Bike Builder gathering

Post by wyly »

Mouse wrote:Invitation:
When--May 6/7 2017
Where-- IFK Custom Bikes in Calgary, Alberta.
Who-- Wyly and Myself (Mouse) will be riding (weather and bikes permitting) over to this small show and we would like to invite anyone else interested to join us. (Hmm... should I have asked Wyle about doing this invite :lol: )
This is a small showing of custom bikes built by hipsters and such :roll:
Anyway, there are usually interesting people and interesting bikes hanging out in the parking lot during the day.(Its always fun to hear "Holy @#$%! Thats a six cyl")
Let me know if your interested and we can coordinate day and time and meet up point. :-)
I already asked Fred but he won't be in the city that weekend...I'll send John a txt and see if he's interested...

the weather may certainly be an issue as spring hasn't been very pleasant so far...

I prefer to go early to get a better parking spot as my knee isn't a fan of long strolls at the moment...
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”