Vermont Rally

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Dave Hansen wrote:I think Mike knew that but was hoping for someone to post some photos.
:oops: :oops:
ICOA # 656

dan1995
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by dan1995 »

I heard from Ron#5602 he was there but didn't take any pictures ...maybe louis will have some
Dan 1995

Triple x owner 79,81,82
Ironbutt member #24745
Coast to coast and border to border on a CBX
My goal was to ride farther and faster than my wife could bitch....
I needed a faster bike....
So I got a BUSA!!!!!

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Heard from Louis & he's having site sign in problems ( he has pics.... 8) ) Mike (MBB) is working on it as we speak.... 8)
ICOA # 656

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

alimey4u2 wrote:site sign in problems
Never happened to me...knock on wood...unless there was a general site problem. Wonder what causes these :?

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Sorry guys did not take one photo. Larry from Michigan did and he said he will post photos. The weather was not the best for a couple of days but there was lots of riding. I put over 1,200 miles on my bike riding and I'm going out again this afternoon. Not too many people showed up, but those who did had a good time. My cousin Joe and Jamie did a really good job with things. The spill on the Black bird was at Jamies house. Jamie and Amy did a great BBQ that anybody would be proud of. Plenty of food and we all had a great time. Who ever didn't come to this rally screwed up for sure. All I can say that they missed out on some great riding, fantastic hospitality, lots of laughs and great food. I do not think they will do another rally because of all the effort they put into this and not too many people showing up. They even set up folders with stuff to do and see, as well as homemade cookies with them. (Thanks Jeannie!) Also who ever did show up and went to Mike, aka mechanically challenged, and his wifes cabin had a great treat as well. Most of the few that went to their house on top of a mountain never knew that a CBX made such a great Dual Sport. They put on a great lunch and showed us some great roads to ride on. Rained that day on and off, but still some great riding. Clemet and his wife came up on Friday and he had a problem with his charging system on his CBX, so he and his wife rode everywhere we did following us in his truck. He was behind us all the time and never lost site of us. They also had never been to a rally before and told us they had great time and made a bunch of new friends. Getting ready to do more riding now and for the next couple of days before I head back to Florida and real hot weather.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

:thumupp: :rocker: :bow: Say hello to Joe and Jamie, Louis! Sorry we had to miss it. :cry:

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

EMS wrote:
alimey4u2 wrote:site sign in problems
Never happened to me...knock on wood...unless there was a general site problem. Wonder what causes these :?
Mike

I went over to the PHPBB support area for an answer and it is indeed is a bug in their forum program which we use here.

It seems the PHPBB forums we use makes billionaires "inactive" at times for no reason........so we all now know how Louis got tagged as "inactive"........buttttt don't know how this missed Mike so far :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Anyone have any ideas

MBB
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Mike Barone #123 wrote: don't know how this missed Mike so far :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Anyone have any ideas

MBB
The Lord moves in mysterious ways..... :lol:
ICOA # 656

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Mike Barone #123 wrote:It seems the PHPBB forums we use makes billionaires "inactive" at times for no reason........so we all now know how Louis got tagged as "inactive"........buttttt don't know how this missed Mike so far :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Anyone have any ideas

MBB
Mike who :?: Mike, aka mechanically challenged :?: :? Can't think of any other well-to-do Mike :roll:

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Here are a few photos of the CBX rally in VT. These are from Larry Zimmer who rode his bike from Michigan.
Last edited by Louis on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

OOOPPPS

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Louis wrote:OOOPPPS
Man, with all your vast experience on different forums, Louis, one would think you would do better :lol: :lol:

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Whats wrong with the photos?? They came up for me. Louis

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

The only thing this link gives me is a sign-up window for a hotmail account :?

rbarber
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by rbarber »

Where are they? No link :!:

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”