Another Trip Report

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Another Trip Report

Post by EMS »

While we, who will be left behind, are eagerly waiting for the report and pics from Colorado, here a few pictures from a trip a few of us took last Sunday to a place called Old Man's Cave in Ohio. It is in an area called Hockinhg Hills, southeast of Columbus. I had never been there before and was quite taken by the scenery

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Great scenery and pics, Mike.
Talk about feeling small in the grand scheme of things.
It is always nice to find new, excellent spots close to home.

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

My kids used to call that "Hiking Hills", back when all we could afford for a vacation was a weekend of hiking.

There are a lot of good roads in that area too. Maybe we should think about doing a rally there, based at the lodge or cabins in the park?

The crash site of the Shenandoah dirigible and the bucket fron Big Muskie are nearby also.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Keep em coming Mike, I know it's not Kodachrome & those megapixels are free..... :lol: :lol: :thumupp:
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”