(July 4-6) Three Valley Gap CBX RainFest @ Revelstoke BC

sixofsix
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

(July 4-6) Three Valley Gap CBX RainFest @ Revelstoke BC

Post by sixofsix »

The particulars for The 15th Annual Three Valley Gap CBX RainFest 2008 are as follows:

Pass this info on to all concerned.

Where: Three Valley Lake Chateau 12 miles west of Revelstoke B.C. on the TransCanada Highway.
Email hello@3valley.com

When: July 4-6th 2008

Who: International CBX Owners Club members and their guests.

I have held 10 rooms under the "CBX Club" so specify that to get the group rate and Melody of TVG will know to hold all the rooms in the usual location out back with covered motorcycle parking. We will also have use of room #235 as in the past. It is the room we called the gymnasium overlooking the lake.

Book your room by phoning toll free @ 1-888-667-2109 and be sure to mention the CBX Club so you get the group rate and room location held for CBX Club members only.

One other thing, Mike Quance former CBX Club Director for Alberta, is bringing along his Ducati Club Riders from Calgary.

Rates are as follows:

The room rate for 1 person, 1 bed is $95.00 plus 13% tax.

The room rate for 2 people, 2 beds is $105.00 plus 13% tax.

The rate for the Group Barbecue in the Ghost Town is $22.00 per
person plus 5% GST and Grat.

There will be a $10 fee for the rally to cover Rally insurance as in the past.

Most attendees arrive on Friday and just kick back and bullshit in the specially reserved Big Room after dinner on Friday night. There is always a big ol' group breaky on Saturday morn with group rides into the Canadian Rockies to follow. The Ghost Town Tour will be held at 5:30 PM Saturday, with BBQ dinner to follow. The BBQ dinner will offer steak, chicken or vegeterian entrees with all the fixings. We will all gather in room #235 after dinner on Friday and Saturday nights. Melody told me the Ghost Town has changed quite a bit since our last visit in 2005.

We usually eat off the menu for Friday night.

There will be special plaques and probably T shirts too. Group rides will occur on Saturday.

I have rented the stunt mountain goats once again (1-800-Goats-R-Us).

Tony MacNeill
BC Director Int'l CBX Owners Club
Box 1148
Lumby, BC
V0E 2G0
ph 250-547-8900
sixofsix@telus.net

Email or call me if you have any questions. See you there!

Return to “Dan picks the best Videos, Pix, Want Ads, Technical and General Posts Each Week For Us. Amazing recaps.”