Dan's Week 33 Picks: Posts, Pix & Ads. Your Fave Is

dan1995
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Dan's Week 33 Picks: Posts, Pix & Ads. Your Fave Is

Post by dan1995 »

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm Post subject: Dan's Week 33 Picks: Posts, Pix & Ads. Your Fave Is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT VIDEOS & PICTURES
OK OK I know I might be a little bias
viewtopic.php?t=2966

And thanks Terry
viewtopic.php?t=2967
viewtopic.php?t=2969
viewtopic.php?t=2970
viewtopic.php?t=2971

Thanks Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkRAbfHI6M%20

2007 ICOA RALLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Vermont National (July 16-22)
viewtopic.php?t=1763

Ohio (July 27-29)
viewtopic.php?t=1737

Colorado Rockies National (august 25-27)
viewtopic.php?t=2406

Pennsylvania State Rally (Sept 7-9)
viewtopic.php?t=1891

TECHNICAL
Chain talk
viewtopic.php?t=2968

Cool
viewtopic.php?t=2956

FUN CBX POSTS
AAAHHHH the good old days
viewtopic.php?t=2964
viewtopic.php?t=2959
viewtopic.php?t=2963
viewtopic.php?t=2962

A twilight zone moment
viewtopic.php?t=2957

FOR SALE OR RENT
How's this for a fast sale
viewtopic.php?t=2965

Not a bad deal
viewtopic.php?t=2955

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for the kind words about our little adventure and I especially want to thank George for all the planning and for taking all the pictures and posting the daily reports...Hey i had it easy all I had to do was follow along and try to keep up all i can say is get out and ride them that's what their for

Tell us what your fave is via replying to this post

Triple x owner 79,81,82
Dan 1995

Triple x owner 79,81,82
Ironbutt member #24745
Coast to coast and border to border on a CBX
My goal was to ride farther and faster than my wife could bitch....
I needed a faster bike....
So I got a BUSA!!!!!

Chris
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Chris »

Gotta vote for all of the effort that went into the planning, riding, photography and reporting of Dan, George and Terry's rides. I haven't been able to do any riding so far this year (a lot of wrenching :) ) but their reports let me live vicariously through them.

cbxtacy
Posting God
Posting God

Post by cbxtacy »

Gee, I have to vote for the story about my first encounter with a CBX. RUTROH-I havn't posted it yet. Oh well, here I go. I was married and with the 101st Abn Div during 1976-8. Son was born in 76 and daughter was born in 78. Busy going to Air Assault and Rappelmaster School. Spent half my time in the field. CBX came out and I had no idea.

Spent 1979 in Korea. South.

80/81 back with the 101st.

82-84 in Butzbach, FRG (West Germany(before the wall fell)). Someone in my unit had a '78 CB750F and wanted $1000 for it. I got it. A few months later someone else offered me more and the bike was boring. So I went shopping. Told the wife if I had a bike, she could have the car (after getting her license, which she never got). I was at the Opel dealer in Butzbach and there was a bike in there. Beautiful, white with blue trim, SIX CYLINDERS, the conversion from marks came to $2800. It (1983) was a good year for dollars in Germany. The speedo was in Km and had less then 3000. It had 60,000 Km when I shipped it back from Germany 18 months later. My kids grew up in Germany on the back of it. At WOT I would go on reserve after 80 Km. My daughter would want to know why I didn't go faster if I could. She now manages BB Kings Blues Club in Memphis. My son thought we had gone fast enough. He's now with a cult in Enumclaw, WA.

I guess that is why I have to have a 82 (reasonably stock) CBX.
one out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced
think of your three closest friends, if they're okay then
YOU'RE THE ONE

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Chris wrote:Gotta vote for all of the effort that went into the planning, riding, photography and reporting of Dan, George and Terry's rides. I haven't been able to do any riding so far this year (a lot of wrenching :) ) but their reports let me live vicariously through them.
That's the winner there for me too........ 8)
ICOA # 656

Return to “Dan picks the best Videos, Pix, Want Ads, Technical and General Posts Each Week For Us. Amazing recaps.”