"CBX CAPS"

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

"CBX CAPS"

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

After putting the CBX Caps on 'eBay UK' I've surprisingly had a lot of Orders from USA. I had been 'shy' about telling you guys about them as the poor US$ Exchange Rate makes them a bit expensive in USA!!

We had these Special Irish green Caps made for the upcoming "Irish CBX Euro Rally" (6-8 August 2015) so if you come to the Rally you get a FREE Irish green cap! To fill the minimum production Order I had some additional Caps made in CBX-Z/A style colours ... red, silver, and black. They are top quality heavy brushed cotton; with loads of graphics stitched on; the "X" in bold stitching front and rear; "SUPER-SPORT" stitched on both sides; metal clasp at rear; and 'CBX1000-6' marked on a yellow edge along cap-peak. These were approved by Honda Japan, so are made to the highest standards.

If any of you are interested they are GBP16.00 (US$24.50) and the Airmail Recorded Postage is US$6.00 to USA (Total $30.50). I'm sorry about the Cost, but I cannot do anything about the Exchange Rates!! They were made in very limited numbers so let me know if you want one at ian@netvigator.com. "If you want to get ahead, get a hat!!!"

Best, IAN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: "CBX CAPS"

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

The "CBX Caps" are selling well in USA via eBay! I just sent off 5 more parcels this morning Stateside. Reports back from Buyers are all very positive, with a few guys then Ordering the whole colour set!!

We are keeping some stock of Caps for Sale at the "Irish CBX Euro Rally" in early-August 2015, but if you aren't attending the Rally get your Order in quick, if you want a Cap/Hat, as they won't last for ever.

Best, IAN

RJ CB650
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RJ CB650 »

Wonder. Is there enough interest to get pro-link ones? I wouldnt mind white/black top and blue stripe :3

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Hi RJ,

Don't tell anyone (hehehe) but you are reading my mind. Snooky is trying to source good quality embroidery factories to make these. We had a sample made (see Page 241 of "CBX Book II") but it was not as good as it could be, so back to the Drawing Board as below! We will only make a handful of these as they are quite complex to produce and I think not too many CBX-C Riders out there needing them!?!

Best, IAN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cbxian on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RJ CB650
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RJ CB650 »

Well, tough to say. I know I would get one and also get one for the friend who sold me his.

RJ CB650
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RJ CB650 »

Though to addendum, that first pic I think would make an awesome pro link in itself with the different CBX and change the red/yellow :D

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

RJ CB650 wrote:Though to addendum, that first pic I think would make an awesome pro link in itself with the different CBX and change the red/yellow :D
I was thinking along the same line. Keep the basic design. Change the script to the Prolink CBX logo. Make the colors Black in the center and Gray on the sides for 81 and Blue in the center and White on the sides for 82.

RJ CB650
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RJ CB650 »

I wouldnt say blue center. Blue is just an accent still and has the blacked spine. Doubly so since mine was bought with a black screen :D

Last edited by RJ CB650 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockosmith
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Rockosmith »

Very curious to see the final design for the '82. Definitely want one.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

RJ CB650 wrote:I wouldnt say blue center. Blue is just an accent still and has the blacked spine. Doubly so since mine was bought with a black screen :D
Sorry for that. For some reason I was thinking the 82 had a blue stripe over the tank :oops: :oops:

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Anyone still need a CBX-Z (red, silver, or black) hat? I have sent a lot of them to USA! Still haven't managed to crack the language-barriers in Germany, France, Europe ...

Some left but they are moving fast. I will keep some for the "Irish CBX Euro Rally" but get in while stocks last!!!

Best, IAN

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

cbxian wrote: Still haven't managed to crack the language-barriers in Germany,
Best, IAN
Here you go:

CBX Baseball-Mütze! 1978-1980 Honda CBX CB-1/SC03

Das Design der CBX Mütze ist an das Farbschema der berühmten 1978-1980er Honda CBX Sechszylinder (CB1 oder SC03 Modell) angelehnt.
Die Mützen sind aus hochwertiger Baumwolle gefertigt und tragen den "CBX" Schriftzug auf der Vorderseite sowie ein "X" auf der Rückseite. ( beide "X" sind groß gestickt)
Auf der Rückseite befinder sich außerdem ein "CBX1000-6" Schriftzug sowie die Bezeichnung 'Super-Sport" im Stil des Emblems am Original Tank.
Der Schirm der Mütze trägt "CB-1000-6" auf einem gelben Streifen.
Ein Metall-Clip schließt die Mütze hinten und ist für alle Größen verstellbar.

Dies sind die "coolsten" CBX Baseball Mützen auf dem Markt, in jedem Detail von höchster Qualität. Zu jeder Mütze gibt es einen Gratis CBX Schlüssel-Anhänger.

Kommt zur "CBX Euro Rally" Anfang August 2015 in Irland ( 150 CBX werden auf der GP Rennstrecke in Ulster die Runden drehen ) und ihr bekommt eine grüne "irische" CBX gratis im Teilnehmer-Paket

Dies Mützen wurden in limitierter Auflage speziell angefertigt. Diese Auktion ist für die ROTE Mütze. Ebenfalls erhältlich in SILBER und SCHWARZ. Achtet auf meine anderen Auktionen.
Versand von Hong Kong, so bitte Geduld mit der Lieferung per Luftpost.
Falls Versanddaten und Sendungsnummer gewünscht (zusätzliche Kosten) bitte um Mitteilung vor der Kaufabwicklung.

Zahlung per Paypal. Ian Foster Autor der CBX-Buch Ausgaben I und II
Last edited by EMS on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Danke EMS,

That looks excellent ... now I just have to master setting up an Auction on German eBay!!! You'd think I'd have learnt some language skills being with a German lassie for 2 years back in my early-30s. "Ich spreken nich gut Deutch" was as far as I got!!

Thanks for the help mate!

Best, IAN

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Ian:

I am pretty sure the caps would find quite some interest during the ICOA rally in June. Maybe between you and the Dutch Ian, also known as Jan, you could find a way to get a bunch of hats there to be available for purchase???

cross
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cross »

I would take that white and blue as it is. It's got the right color scheme.
Just please don't put 6 cylinders on it!
Sasha

'82 Honda CBX
'99 Triumph TBS
'01 Honda Valkyrie

:auto-sportbike:

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”