Oil Cooler Line Lengths

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
mrmach5
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Oil Cooler Line Lengths

Post by mrmach5 »

Might someone know the correct Oil Cooler line lenghts for a 79 CBX ?
Thanks in Advance.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Oil Cooler Line Lengths

Post by EMS »

Seems like when you want to buy some, everybody volunteers to sell you one. If you need help, the experts here are silent.
The lines, measured from the face of the crimp to face of the crimps are 45.5 inches for the long one and 39 inches for the short one.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Some people have a life and enjoy their family time, not to mention that the NFL play offs have been on all weekend, it’s nice 👍 you found the time to take the measurements for a new member and welcome him with the answer he needed!

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Jeff Bennetts wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 pm
Some people have a life and enjoy their family time, not to mention that the NFL play offs have been on all weekend, it’s nice 👍 you found the time to take the measurements for a new member and welcome him with the answer he needed!
You are correct, to a point. There are many of us, me included, that would rather tinker in the shop than sit around watching others do what we cannot. Personally, I've never watched a televised sporting event.

And welcoming a newcomer with the info they requested is never a bad thing.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Rick Pope wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 am
Jeff Bennetts wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 pm
You are correct, to a point. There are many of us, me included, that would rather tinker in the shop than sit around watching others do what we cannot. Personally, I've never watched a televised sporting event.

And welcoming a newcomer with the info they requested is never a bad thing.
Rick you missed the point, regardless of how you spend your my time, with friends, family or by yourself in a corner, not everyone is behind a keyboard 24/7

mrmach5

Post by mrmach5 »

Thank you EMS , appreciate you taking the time. I certainly didn't expect a fast response, we all are busy and not sitting behind a keyboard all weekend. In retrospect probably would have made more sense to have posed it on facebook.
Thanks guys

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Well, by looking at the frequency of posts made, some are sure behind the keyboard more than others....
There aren't many that have made at least one post - sometimes more - almost every day this year.

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Jeff Bennetts wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:14 am
Rick you missed the point, regardless of how you spend your my time, with friends, family or by yourself in a corner, not everyone is behind a keyboard 24/7
Mike responded almost 24 hours after the request. His comment was reasonable, given the time lapse.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

heli_madken
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by heli_madken »

This is a 'forum' guys, nobody is being paid or is under an obligation to respond to a a post within a time limit. I certainly am hugely appreciative of any help or advice I get here but I dont demand that anyone responds and certainly dont expect such within a time period.

This is one of the best most positive forums I have been on so please keep it that way.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Rick Pope wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:52 pm
Jeff Bennetts wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:14 am
Mike responded almost 24 hours after the request. His comment was reasonable, given the time lapse.
3A38763F-D874-47B2-9983-0D739FC81789.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”