1979 CBX for sale

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
ccmdvm
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

1979 CBX for sale

Post by ccmdvm »

Hey Im not sure if this is condoned to post here but I know how passionate about CBX's people are and see mine sitting and not being enjoyed. Its time to send it along to someone who would appreciate it and put it on the road and enjoy. I replaced the cracked stock seat with a more comfortable corbin seat and put new rubber on front last year. Approx 37K original miles. Gauges, brake pads and carbs rebuilt 3 years ago. Meticulously maintained. Located in Carbondale CO Chuck (ccmdvm) chuckmakerdvm@comcast.net
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Re: 1979 CBX for sale

Post by daves79x »

Welcome, although sad that you waited until time to sell your CBX to join the forum. You are welcome to do that here, however there is a 'For Sale' section on the Board Index if you scroll down. You can put your ad there, with a couple of more pictures and details (condition of exhaust, inside of tank, how does it actually run, bit of history, etc). Most importantly, you should include the price you are asking.

Dave

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: 1979 CBX for sale

Post by EMS »

I am a member on a couple of other motor forums and they ALL have the policy that you need to include an asking price if you sell something, anything, parts or vehicle. If not, the post will be removed within 2 days. I think we should adopt this.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”