A bunch of CBX how-to resources

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

A bunch of CBX how-to resources

Post by NobleHops »

Hey gang,

As some of you guys know, RestoCycle has developed a bit of a specialization in restoring and servicing the CBX, including some component repairs, plus some suspension offerings through our web store at Ikonshocksusa.com. We have also produced a bunch of pictorial how-to galleries for some common maintenance and restoration challenges that are housed on our Facebook page. I don't think you need to be a Facebook user to access these, but if some non-Facebook using person would be kind enough to click this link and check these, that would be great.

So far these include alternator rebuilding, LED installation a Prolink, clutch damper rubber replacement, Ignition switch base clean-out, advancer service, gas tank cleanout, starter motor rebuild, brake rotor restoration, engine painting, plus there are a half-dozen CBX restoration projects chronicaled too.

If I get a quiet evening in the next week or two I will see if I can migrate some of these over here for safekeeping, but for those that use Facebook, here's a link:

https://www.facebook.com/RestoCycleLLC/ ... &tab=album

Best to all,

Nils Menten
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: A bunch of CBX how-to resources

Post by Larry Zimmer »

Great, Nils. Thanks,
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”