Big Fast Boats

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Lee D'Amico 35587

Big Fast Boats

Post by Lee D'Amico 35587 »

This is kind of sent to dave krager 5383 pantera33 do you have one it would be fun to saee how many of us are addicted to speed on the water also i have a 30 scarab panther with twin 700 hp Oddy moters and i usually go by the name scarab Wiseguy if i could figure how to would put photo in here well let me know i might find it in here again like i said noit good at this go fast , stay left. Lee

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Photo

Post by EMS »

Lee:

You need a host (your own web-stite) for your photo from which to post it in your message. You can put the photo directly from your PC into the "Album" section. See above. Easy to do.
Be patient with yourself. After a while you will like the new boards.
I am not George Zimmer, but "I guarantee it!" :wink:

Dave Krager #5383
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Big fast boats

Post by Dave Krager #5383 »

Well Heck yea Im into big fast boats. Here's mine. :D
Yes sir, the Basshunter BHEC-1 78" long and can hit speeds up to 3 MPH with a tailwind. Of couse mine is much nicer than this since mine also has a humminbird wide eye fish finder and extra large capacity beer cooler and plush padded seat.

(It's no joke I actually have one of these things)

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Big Boats

Post by EMS »

Yeah Dave! I can picture you: Standing in the bow, spreading your arms and singing "...my loooove will go oooon..."""

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”