Reproduction brake lines

Mark Bakula
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Reproduction brake lines

Post by Mark Bakula »

Does anyone know of a source for reproduction brake lines? I want the exact look of the original, but new lines and fittings.

thanks

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Reproduction brake lines

Post by wyly »

Mark Bakula wrote:Does anyone know of a source for reproduction brake lines? I want the exact look of the original, but new lines and fittings.

thanks
"exact look"?...nope...but if you want SS in solid black color I'd recommend CoreMoto, no one but you and concours types will know the difference...

if you want original Louis may have new old stock oems, used lines come up on ebay too... don't know why you'd want those when better SS lines are available...
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

If you can find the SS lines you assemble yourself, you can slip a length of fuel line over the SS, then finish the ends with some heat shrink.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

https://spieglerusa.com/brakes/brake-li ... -kits.html

They carry all colors, lines and fittings. Do a search here on the forum (brake lines) to identify what degree fittings you need for your model.

I'm not sure you can find NOS lines anymore, maybe a hydraulic hose shop would be up to it but I would think it to be expensive and still wouldn't be OEM.

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

Return to “BRAKES: Calipers, Pads, Lines, Rotors, Upgrades & Fixes”