Any member in contact with Nippon Seiki Co Ltd?

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

dkcape
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Any member in contact with Nippon Seiki Co Ltd?

Post by dkcape »

Recently i put a post looking for clock faces and needles.As have a number of them,all badly faded and needles broken.I did contact Pistol Pete,but he wants me to send the clocks.Then i read that a member had them done and they had bubbles.Here i also experience a few bubbles when i have the faces made by a graphics shop.
It would be best if i can get the correct faces for all the three clocks,with the needles and maybe the outer rim too.Nippon Seiki made the clocks and still do make.However they do not even get back to my messages.So is there any member in contact with Nippon Seiki? Or are there any members also interested?

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Re: Any member in contact with Nippon Seiki Co Ltd?

Post by daves79x »

Hate to throw water on your effort, but I think you're wasting your time. They would not tool up again to make the complete face for something they made 35 years ago, for hundreds of them let alone a few dozen. Best thing out there right now are the appliques, they aren't perfect and many do bubble, but as of now there's no other choice.

Dave

dkcape

Re: Any member in contact with Nippon Seiki Co Ltd?

Post by dkcape »

Thanks for the water.If one does not try,one will never know.Am in comms with a dealer in Japan,maybe something will come up and maybe not.

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”