Vendor Intro - CBXMotorworks

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

preston
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Vendor Intro - CBXMotorworks

Post by preston »

First of all I'm not a computer guy. It will probably take me 1/2 hour to put this on. I'm a CBX gear head!! I couldn't post a picture if I tried.

O.K. here goes:

I call my shop ( the garage here at home) CBXMotorworks. Semi retired taking care of an aging mother.
99.9% of the work is done right here by me, that way I control the quality of the work.

The shop is set up with a Quick Way boring bar, New-Way valve seat cutters and another assortment of tooling to build a CBX motor from salvage to Honda new specs. I also have an Ultrasonic cleaner for the carbs. For 35 years I have been a tool-whore.. without the tool you can't do the job ( and the knowledge to use the tool).

My information is free, I'm more than happy to give you my opinion, what you do with it is your option.

I can be reached at----- CBXMotorworks@gmail.com or Cell---(352) 494-7904 (USA)

Preston

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Vendor Intro - CBXMotorworks

Post by NobleHops »

Preston, I split this topic (leaving a 'breadcrumb' where you first posted it), and put it in the 'Vendors' section where folks might look for it. I know you have done a bunch of YouTube videos (that I have enjoyed). If you email me a few photos I will add them to your post, and I will also see if I can add a few links to your videos.

There's one more 'master' thread that has this type on info, I'll add it there too.

Best,

N.
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Vendor Intro - CBXMotorworks

Post by EMS »

In order to put a face to the name, here is a protrait of the elusive Preston Marks!

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”