Another CBX Dismantler

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

Don
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Re: Another CBX Dismantler

Post by Don »

Texas,

The pinstripes on your front fender are new to me - Anyone know if these were 'factory' for red '80 model Japanese made bikes? I suspect not

Quite a find . . . . and a great resto project

I doubt the Windjammer would be worth the storage space it would occupy - They were probably desirable to a few folks before the '81 CBX came out, but now most riders who prefer a faired bike buy the later model ones which came with the better chassis/suspension/brakes - Most of us who treasure the early models would never consider installing a fairing anyway

Don

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Re: Another CBX Dismantler

Post by Louis »

This guy as well as another guy in CA are breaking them down as quick as they can get them. There prices have been very fair for sure. I think i have bought a few $1000 in parts from them. I asked them both if they would sell the complete bikes and both said no. There are complete bikes for sure and some with very very low miles. I rather spend $1,000 on some good parts then buy a POS for $1,000 and have to pay another $500.00 to get it shipped. They are doing me a favor in a way i guess??

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”