SuperBrace Fork Brace Availability

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

Randakk
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

SuperBrace Fork Brace Availability

Post by Randakk »

Through a special arrangement with the manufacturer, I am pleased to announce that Randakk's is now the exclusive worldwide supplier of genuine SuperBrace fork braces for the CBX.

I had to commit to a significant production run to get these made again (SuperBrace had essentially dropped both versions for the CBX).

Why settle for a "knock-off" when you can once again get the genuine item!

Details here: http://www.randakks.com/Suspension%20Components.htm

This is one of my favorite products. The front suspension on vintage Hondas like early 'Wings and CBXs is a "weak link" design element. This product can make your OEM hardware perform a bit better. Not up to GP racer standard, but the improvement is definitely noticeable.

A fork brace won't "fix" mechanical, tire or other real problems. It does make a subtle improvement over a perfectly working stock suspension. Some riders won't notice. But riders with heightened senses, above average riding skills and sharp awareness of the bike's feedback will notice...especially as the pace picks up and the quality of the road worsens.

I run them on my supercharged GL1000 and on my CBX (getting a blower).

(Note: Price includes free shipping for US and Canadian customers).
Randall Washington (Randakk)
Founder & Chief Executive Rider
Randakk's Cycle Shakk, LLC
Pinehurst, NC USA
www.randakks.com

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”