New (and some used) OEM CBX parts for sale,

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

john.hand
New Member & Happy To Be Here

New (and some used) OEM CBX parts for sale,

Post by john.hand »

Hi all,

Neighbor is trying to sell his CBX as well as his box of new(and some used) parts.
For the best resolution, so part numbers are legible, I uploaded the photos to my facebook account and made it public. No facebook account needed to see parts or bike.
https://www.facebook.com/john.e.hand.jr ... 509&type=3

He's asking 6.5K for bike with parts or 700 for parts. I'm sure he'll consider individual parts, but didn't breakdown what he's asking. If interested, just as, and I'll coordinate with him, or I can give you his number through private message.

John

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: New (and some used) OEM CBX parts for sale,

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

John, i do not have a Facebook account and i cannot see the pics.
It shows a couple small parts pics and says there are 70 more but i cannot get at them.

surftalks
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by surftalks »

John,

I'm interested in all the parts. email me and we can work out payment and shipping.

my email is. craig@ntsupportcenter.com

I'm in central ohio.

craig

john.hand wrote:Hi all,
<br />
<br /> Neighbor is trying to sell his CBX as well as his box of new(and some used) parts.
<br />For the best resolution, so part numbers are legible, I uploaded the photos to my facebook account and made it public. No facebook account needed to see parts or bike.
<br />
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/john.e.hand.jr ... 509&type=3" class="postlink">https://www.facebook.com/john.e.hand.jr ... &type=3</a>
<br />
<br />He's asking 6.5K for bike with parts or 700 for parts. I'm sure he'll consider individual parts, but didn't breakdown what he's asking. If interested, just as, and I'll coordinate with him, or I can give you his number through private message.
<br />
<br />John

Sent from my XT1049 Using ForumTouch for Android

john.hand

Post by john.hand »

Steve,
You probably saw them all, no facebook account required. There are 6 photos, click on them to enlarge them. You should be able to see the OEM sticker with part number on the new parts. I can email you directly if desired. There is a sale pending though, so they may not be available.

John

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”