Membership renewal

Ask questions about how the Forums work. (Please read FAQ in header/top of this page first)
Michael Vidovic
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Membership renewal

Post by Michael Vidovic »

Hi
Just wanted to check if my membership is still current as I haven't received a copy of the CBX Mag for a while. Please let me know if I need to update it.
Thanks, keep up the great work.

Michael Vidovic
...always walk out of the room smarter than you walked in...

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: Membership renewal

Post by Larry Zimmer »

You're still plenty good, Mike. Magazine going a bit slow -- having an article drought at the moment.

Anyone out there have something -- weekend ride, rally event, tech article, great 'barn find', etc. -- just put something together. We'll be glad to buff-and-polish it. Let me know if you would like to do something. I'll be glad to help put it together.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Michael Vidovic
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Michael Vidovic »

Larry Zimmer wrote:You're still plenty good, Mike. Magazine going a bit slow -- having an article drought at the moment.

Anyone out there have something -- weekend ride, rally event, tech article, great 'barn find', etc. -- just put something together. We'll be glad to buff-and-polish it. Let me know if you would like to do something. I'll be glad to help put it together.
You can always write about how wonderful it would be to tour around Australia and meet all the incredible people and wildlife BUT stay away from the the politicians..rumour has it that they lie!

Michael
...always walk out of the room smarter than you walked in...

Mouse
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Mouse »

Michael Vidovic wrote: BUT stay away from the the politicians..rumour has it that they lie!
Michael
:o :shock: :? :evil:
Canadian Amateur Radio Call sign VE6 VES

Return to “Help Desk Questions for Using Forum”