ebay sport kit purchase

fasterspider
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

ebay sport kit purchase

Post by fasterspider »

I bought a sport kit from ebay and when it got here I come to find the left plate is bent {from a bike drop} and corroded real bad.

Anyways I contacted the seller and he copped to buying and selling without looking at the piece and says there is nothing he can do about it. Nothing he can do about it? Bull shit! I have never left a bad feedback and did not leave one there as much as I wanted to only leaving him a neutral feedback and a couple of words. Half good half hopefully hitting a nerve.
Ray#1

The Fasterspider

Slightly modified 79 CBX

Ride Red

Carl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Carl »

You should have left him a "negative" for sure. He states that everything is in "excellent condition" at least two times in the listing. Leaving a negative will hopefully teach the bastard to think twice (if he is capable of thought) before screwing the next guy....
Say It Loud.....I Own a CBX and I'm Proud!!

fasterspider
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by fasterspider »

Carl wrote:You should have left him a "negative" for sure. He states that everything is in "excellent condition" at least two times in the listing. Leaving a negative will hopefully teach the bastard to think twice (if he is capable of thought) before screwing the next guy....
I think the lesson was taught here.

I left the words "He is too dishonest for me" They should be good enough.
Ray#1

The Fasterspider

Slightly modified 79 CBX

Ride Red

Return to “HANDLING: Suspension, Gearing, Frame Bracing, Non X Handling Part Upgrades, Rim Replacement Options, and more”