Marving 6 into 2

DaveMadsen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Marving 6 into 2

Post by DaveMadsen »

I am looking for a 6 into 2 exhaust system and came up in the Marving product. Does anyone have any experience with this system?

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Marving 6 into 2

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

No personal experience but for the price i do like the look of them.
Sale ends soon but who knows if they will ship to the States.
https://www.marving.com/en/honda-cbx-10 ... -1000.html

A recent thread mentioned that Monster Parts were the USA distributors.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Marving makes a nice exhaust. They have been producing a 4-2 and 4-1 for the CB1100F and many "F-guys" have them. They are almost an exact replica of the original. I have one of the these that I wanted to put on my CB1100R. Unfortunately it does not fit under the bottom fairing on a RD. Back then, marving shipped to the U.S.

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

I have a set of Marvings. I had them on my CBX when I could not find any other replacement for the stock pipes. They sound almost exactly like stock, and I think they are well made. They are a little shorter than stock. When I got mine, the rubber bumber locations did not match my stands. I suspected, and still suspect that I have a set intended for a late model. Mine is a '79. When I tried to ask about it, I could not get anyone to listen to me so I had to make a bracket which positioned the bumpers correctly. I liked the Marvings. The only reason I took them off was that I got a set of the reproduction pipes which were available a while back. The Marvings are in a box in the rafters of my garage, along with another new set of the replacement stock pipes.
SCH Rochester, MN

CopperCollar
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by CopperCollar »

I have a set of Marving 6-1 pipes and the quality is excellent and the sound is awesome. Some friends have the Pipemaster 6-6 and I prefer the 6-1 over those. I do have a set of Denco 6-6 and those sound great. Overall I would say the Marving are great in quality.
When given the choice between being right or being kind; choose kindness. W. Dyer

Return to “EXHAUSTS: What works and fits...and what doesn't.”