Junction box layout

UmpquaRafter
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Junction box layout

Post by UmpquaRafter »

Hi everyone,

Anyone have a pic that shows how the connectors lay in the plastic box on the fairing loop? Thanks.
Junction box.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Re: Junction box layout

Post by daves79x »

Shop manual does.

Dave

derherr65
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by derherr65 »

I think this is the picture Dave is referring to. I have to say mine seems to have about a foot more wiring than this picture indicates. Where does all the wiring and connectors go when you don't have a fairing, or is the harness different?
:text-link:
Capture-1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1982 CBX chopper.
2016 Triumph Trophy SE

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

You just have to jam all that wire and those connectors into the early headlight bucket. They will fit, but it is not pretty. Any other bucket you choose will likely not have enough room, except maybe the big Suzuki ones that no one can find either.

Dave

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

daves79x wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:13 pm
You just have to jam all that wire and those connectors into the early headlight bucket. They will fit, but it is not pretty. Any other bucket you choose will likely not have enough room, except maybe the big Suzuki ones that no one can find either.

Dave

I have a couple of Suzuki 8" headlights. Send me an e-mail to mike.simon70@yahoo.com if interested.

Return to “ELECTRICAL: Alternator, Batteries, Headlights, Switches, Tailights, Wiring....”