New Member from Germany

You are seeing roughly half of our forum - what's here, how to register to see the remainder
wessi
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

New Member from Germany

Post by wessi »

Hi all, i am newly registered to this side and would like to introduce myself. I was 15 years old, as Honda starts to sell the CBX in Germany. Every Sunday Morning i was with some friends on our bicycles at a local motorbike meeting point looking at the bikes and dreaming to have one. This meeting point was located at a curvy serpentine street. There was a guy on a CBX with a 6 into 1 exhaust making hell of a noise and driving like crazy. He was our hero and i never forgot the sound he makes, long time before you could see him appearing behind the curves.
42 years later, the dream became true. I bought a black CB1 from 1980 with just 19000Km, in excellent condition and totally untouched.
Now i will install a 6-1, and yes: i want it loud 8)
Got a complete Laser 6-1 with registration papers from 1992, so streel legal. Of course i will modify the muffler a bit. Also got a header with beautiful designed pipes ( my pov, i will post pictures in the forum as i don´t know the brand name) which i will re-chrome and use instead the Laser header.
Meanwhile a ihave a small collection of bikes, according to my wife, its enough, now :lol:
Looking forward for some good conversations in this forum.
Regards, Guido
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: New Member from Germany

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Welcome to the site, Guido.
Great looking CBX in your much varied stable.

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

:text-welcomewave: :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomewave:
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Welcome!

Return to “New Users - Start Here”