New folks! Read this first!

What's here, how to use it, where to get help.
NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

New folks! Read this first!

Post by NobleHops »

New folks! Non-registered reader/lurkers!

Welcome, sincerely. We leave much of the technical content of this site open to members and non-members alike as it is consistent with the club's mission - preserve this great bike and help people enjoy it! You are most welcome, to read and browse, to post and contribute content, and to join the club.

If you are not a registered forum user you are missing out on the Daily Discussion, ride and rally information, Classifieds, CBX Vendor/supplier reference, and a powerful Search feature that will help you find what you seek. We have a huge technical library, and there is no charge for registering. Just click the link at the upper right.

Please consider joining the club. Your dues support the production and mailing of the magazine mostly, plus the operation of this web site and forum. There are also regional and national rides and rallies, and of course there are friends to be made. As recent (returning) member I can tell you that it is a great group of guys (and a couple gals!), and they are most welcoming of new blood.

http://www.cbxclub.com/membership

Finally, please pipe up and introduce yourself. You may be surprised by someone that lives very nearby that shares your passion for cool old bikes, or an old friend you didn't know was here (that was my experience!).

Again, welcome.

N.
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: New folks! Read this first!

Post by Larry Zimmer »

ALL! Recently, we've had quite a few new member enrollments; and, renewals. GREAT!! Keep 'em coming! This note is, particularly, to mention that anyone joining or renewing who has a problem with member access, or general Forum access, should write me immediately at cbxlarry@gmail.com . I'll look into it pronto; and, get it resolved. We want everyone engaged as much as possible. It's what makes this whole thing beneficial AND fun!! Great riding to all this year.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Return to “New Users Start Here!”