Hilarious "builder" video

The fun, the funny, the wacky, and the sublime. Off-topic, humor, whatever. Post it here!
NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Hilarious "builder" video

Post by NobleHops »

Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Re: Hilarious "builder" video

Post by Rick Pope »

That says so much, without coming right out and using the words. Love it! :text-goodpost:

Every time I channel surf and stumble across one of those "builder" shows, I can't hit the next button fast enough.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

herdygerdy
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by herdygerdy »

Thankyou Nils, it had me gigglin' all day thinking about that smokin' "grinder guy".

When they gets their 'smokin' bike shop' up and runnin', methinks he an' his doper pals could aspire to building something like this little gem, been for sale here Down Under for quite some time now......Can't think why, esp. when it's suddenly 'all new' again! Not my bag at all, but its kinda' cool-ish, in a dorky kinda way. Bargain!!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/miami/mo ... 1065808061

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

herdygerdy wrote:Thankyou Nils, it had me gigglin' all day thinking about that smokin' "grinder guy".

When they gets their 'smokin' bike shop' up and runnin', methinks he an' his doper pals could aspire to building something like this little gem, been for sale here Down Under for quite some time now......Can't think why, esp. when it's suddenly 'all new' again! Not my bag at all, but its kinda' cool-ish, in a dorky kinda way. Bargain!!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/miami/mo ... 1065808061

Craigslist in the USA is littered with the debris of these "builds" with thousands "invested". These bikes mostly suck as motorcycles, strictly faddish butt jewelry. These dewds cobble these thing together, discover that they're scary and unfun to ride, pose on them a half dozen times and move on. With one less cool old bike in the world.

This fad can't die fast enough for me.

N.
Nils Menten

asacuta
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by asacuta »

Al

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

Wish I could unsee that.Yeccch!
Nils Menten

herdygerdy
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by herdygerdy »

Every time I see shitboxes like those "builds", I become even more committed to keeping older bikes as reasonably close to stock as it makes sense to do so.

Like you Nils, can't wait to see these PoS's be carted off over the horizon on a trailer, never to foul our vision ever again. More's the pity seeing good candidate bikes get totally munted to make these piles of dog excrement.

Return to “No Redeeming Value”