Link to photo gallery?

Ask questions about how the Forums work. (Please read FAQ in header/top of this page first)
Mopar_Tony_SF1
Power Poster
Power Poster

Link to photo gallery?

Post by Mopar_Tony_SF1 »

i hear there is a member's CBX photo gallery on this site but I can't find it ....

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Re: Link to photo gallery?

Post by alimey4u2 »

Mopar_Tony_SF1 wrote:i hear there is a member's CBX photo gallery on this site but I can't find it ....
This one I know Tony, is this any help ?? .......

album_cat.php?cat_id=1#top2

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Also, each member has his/her own photo gallery, if they care to load pictures into it. You click on the "profile" button of the member and check whether there is a link to the personal gallery listed in the profile.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Also, each member has his/her own photo gallery, if they care to load pictures into it. You click on the "profile" button of the member and check whether there is a link to the personal gallery listed in the profile.

Here is a link to mine 8)

album_personal.php?user_id=35

Mopar_Tony_SF1
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Mopar_Tony_SF1 »

alimey4u2 wrote:
Mopar_Tony_SF1 wrote:i hear there is a member's CBX photo gallery on this site but I can't find it ....
This one I know Tony, is this any help ?? .......

album_cat.php?cat_id=1#top2
that is it, thanks!

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by wyly »

well either i'm blind or my entire photo gallery is now gone, wth...
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

Be cool Wyly, Larry is well aware that the Gallery is not functional and it is not fixable yet. That’s a third-party add-on to the forum software and it is supported and updated by A Guy when he feels like it. He says he’s going to update it, but not when. Your gallery still exists, it just can’t be displayed right now. It will be back, at some point, assuming that guy follows through.
Nils Menten
Tucson, Arizona, USA '80 CBX, sort-of restored :-)

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by wyly »

NobleHops wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:11 pm
Be cool Wyly, Larry is well aware that the Gallery is not functional and it is not fixable yet. That’s a third-party add-on to the forum software and it is supported and updated by A Guy when he feels like it. He says he’s going to update it, but not when. Your gallery still exists, it just can’t be displayed right now. It will be back, at some point, assuming that guy follows through.
I've been so cool for so long it'll be winter soon and then I'll move straight to frozen, still no photo gallery, no way to post photos. :violin:
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Post by Larry Zimmer »

ALL -- to include photo(s) in your posts, just 'drag' them into the post. They will not immediately appear. However, at the very bottom of the posting screen you will see two tabs. One of them says 'Attachments'. It should show your image info and a little green line at the far right indicating that it is loading. Drag as many as you want. They will show in your post once you click the Submit button at the bottom after the photos have completed loading.

Try it. Any problems, just get back to me. Unfortunately, we/I have not yet found a means of accessing the old gallery. Still working on it.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Larry: From past experience, I have my doubt that everybody is familiar with the "dragging" method....just saying.

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

wyly wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 pm
NobleHops wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:11 pm
I've been so cool for so long it'll be winter soon and then I'll move straight to frozen, still no photo gallery, no way to post photos. :violin:
This took about 10 seconds.
56076409-1B57-447E-ABAC-69FDEB367FBB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nils Menten

NobleHops
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by NobleHops »

Read it, try it. If you can shift with your foot while you operate the throttle and clutch with your hands, I feel like you can get the hang of this too dude:

CLICK HERE WYLY>>>viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11673
Nils Menten

Return to “Help Desk Questions for Using Forum”