Are you a cb1100f.net forum member? Need your help!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Are you a cb1100f.net forum member? Need your help!

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

The cb1100f club is having a rally this June, I am a member there and I know a half dozen members here also post over there. The ICOA is looking for rally opportunities this summer and the cb1100f club has a rally completely organized and have invited us to join them.

Anyone who also posts at cb1100f.net, would you mind chiming in here on this thread, it would be helpful to the rally plans for the club.

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Are you a cb1100f.net forum member? Need your help!

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Jeff, i am a long time member on www.cb1100f.net
I have never attended one of their Rallies/Rides, so i cannot offer any personal knowledge.
Certainly the recaps of their events are all hugely positive. They are well attended and seem to focus mainly on plenty of organized rides.

Ringnalda
ICOA Staff
ICOA Staff

Re: Are you a cb1100f.net forum member? Need your help!

Post by Ringnalda »

NE Spring Ride 2017 - Oneonta, NY
Friday June 2 - Sunday June 4 2017
Early rides on on Wednesday (May 31st) and Thursday (June 1st)

Motel

Christopher's Restaurant & Country Lodging
South Side Oneonta,, 739 NY Route 28, Oneonta, NY 13820
(607) 432-2444

www.christopherslodging.com

On the link which I have posted shows their rooms but we are going to be staying on the east side of the steakhouse. There is everything you can imagine to choose from our location. Across the road, beer, Buffalo Wild Wings, Christophers Steak House, Taco Bell, Mickey D's and Denny's all within walking distance.

A block of rooms have been set aside. You must call the motel to get our special group rate (ask for Marge). Please be advised that you may be required to pay 1/2 of the room charge when reserving a room.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”