idle & rpm increase for no reason

Houtman
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: idle & rpm increase for no reason

Post by Houtman »

Bill is a great guy,always helpfull and in my opinion a very honest person to deal with.Ofcourse he is in business to make some money but look how many other people tried to make a go of it selling to the CBX market and in the end not making it.We are indeed lucky to have people like him and ofcourse some of the others like Dave Mcmunn,Preston ,Louis,Mike Nixon and many others whom keep our bikes on the road.

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

Don't take my comments above as criticism of TIMS. I have been a happy customer several times too. I was only explaining that the two parts of the business have separated. I will continue to do business with TIMS without question.
SCH Rochester, MN

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Post by daves79x »

I, too have had great service from TIMS. Always gets the parts right out. And his contribution to the Katrina bike was huge. Times change for all of us and he has done what he needed to do to survive. Without his offerings, and guys like Randakk and Performance International, we'd be hurting.

Dave

Return to “CARBS: Cleaning, Rebuilding, Swaps, Aftermarket, Tuning, Syncing, and More”