CBX Book

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Ringnalda
ICOA Staff
ICOA Staff

CBX Book

Post by Ringnalda »

I just sent out a mass email. Having seen too many CBX books appear on ebay, please note I still have stock available to distribute.

The price is still $42 plus $11.65 confirmed delivery shipping in the USA.

Cheers, Jan
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

markl350
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: CBX Book

Post by markl350 »

Nils,

Thank you for the information, I sent Jan a PM and he got back to me already and a book will be on it's way. I haven't seen your bike around but it would be great to get together when mine is back which will hopefully be in a couple of weeks. I also have a friend in Kennsington NH with a 79, we will have to do a rally! I also have a "naked" 82 which is going to Bill at Tim's on a partial trade for a 79 cafe style bike which will be getting under way soon. You may have seen my bike on Parker Street at East Coast Welding.

Look forward to talking soon, Mark

My email is: mark@ecweld.com

Ringnalda
ICOA Staff
ICOA Staff

CBX Book and procrastinators

Post by Ringnalda »

The last of the CBX books has now been shipped out. All of you who purchased one through the club should feel good, the price on ebay never really dipped much below $100, with some making over $300 for a copy. These proceeds have gone to the ICOA and we have to thank Ian Foster for his generous contribution to the CBX community.

There will be no more official ICOA sanctioned first edition books available, but there may be some "Collation Sets" available with the next edition at some point in the future!

Cheers, Jan
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”