Ed Perkins.

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Dave Ditner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Location: Oxford, Michigan except for winter, Wildwood Florida then

Ed Perkins.

Post by Dave Ditner »

Was over in Daytona today to see him. He's still got the pins in his pelvis but the casts are off his arms. He's now in removable velcro fixed braces kind of like those used for carpal tunnel help. Looking pretty good, but will be there for about another 40 days until his pelvis is healed enough for him to walk.
Davey

9 Xs: 4-79s, 1-80, 1-81 and 3-82s

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Ed Perkins.

Post by EMS »

Thanks for the update, Dave! Hope Ed is in good spirits. That is a long recovery and nothing to sneeze at.

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

I called Ed this evening, and he sounds to be in good spirits. He told me he's half way to being released. Just 42 more days.........
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

I got a welcome call yesterday. Ed phoned to say he was back at his home in Daytona. Got all the hardware removed from his hips, and can now get around as long as he uses a walker so he doesn't stress the injured hip.

He's hoping to be able to get back to his home in Ohio in July. Maybe we'll see him at Vintage Daze?
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”