Supertrapp Question

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Supertrapp Question

Post by EMS »

Does anyone, or has anybody in the past, run a Supertrapp with just the single end-plate with the center hole? Is it too loud? What is the best jetting?

Will
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Supertrapp Question

Post by Will »

EMS wrote:Does anyone, or has anybody in the past, run a Supertrapp with just the single end-plate with the center hole? Is it too loud? What is the best jetting?
Mike,

You have me confused, which is not unusual. The more plates, the louder. I think I run 7. 1 would be quieter than stock You'd have to adjust jetting per each individual bike, at least I would.

cbxtacy
Posting God
Posting God

Post by cbxtacy »

Will, the end plate is different then the baffle plates. They make end plates that are solid and some that have a big hole in the middle. Some are stainless and some billet. End plate with the hole with no baffles would be pretty loud. Probably obnoxious for anyone behind it for any time. Cops could hear you coming for quite a ways.
one out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced
think of your three closest friends, if they're okay then
YOU'RE THE ONE

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Will: George explained it (thanks, George :!: ). There is an endplate version with a large hole in the center and it is usually installed without the other "radial exit" plates.

Return to “EXHAUSTS: What works and fits...and what doesn't.”