I always wondered why it did that Tony....Thanks..
ICOA # 656
- ICOA Web Video Director
- Posts: 5150
- Images: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:03 pm
- Location: Uphill, WsM, United Kingdom
I use to notice that phenomena on the grated bridges here in Pennsylvania and always thought it was just because of the skinny tires. But know after reading the article realized that I no longer experience it with the newer tread design of my tires.
- New Member & Happy To Be Here
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 5:54 pm
- Location: Douglassville, PA
Return to TIRES & RIMS: Tire Brands, Mileage, Performance, Sizes, Interchangeability with other models
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests