No Trips

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

No Trips

Post by EMS »

Still no trips to report of. :( Weather in Northeast Ohio has not been too kind yet. :evil: My special situation as far as I store my bikes for the winter has not allowed me to do anything to speak of. :roll: Only rides so far were a check run around the neighbourhood on the Ducati and a 30 mile Sunday afternoon two-up trip to a bakery to get dessert for coffee on the RT. :roll: Last weekend my BMW - and Honda - dealer had the blue and white "Open House" which we missed because we were busy putting a new floor in the family room. Next weekend is the Honda "Open House" at the same place which I am determined to attend. Have to get SOME riding in before I have to go to Europe next Tuesday. In order to be prepared, I started to get the 81 CBX out of hibernation. :) Took the battery off the Deltran tender and stuck it in. Had the worst time ever getting the :twisted: :twisted: &$@!*!! Corbin seat back on. The fit of that thing is sooooo bad. Took the two NOS sidecovers out of the boxes, but before I put them on, I decided my old ones are still good enough and I should save the new ones for the time being. Then, finally, after inducing a moderate amount of starter fluid and cranking it for a while, the Six woke up. Sounds good, doesn't smoke, all lights work. I AM READY :!:

sr71cbx
Power Poster
Power Poster

no trips?

Post by sr71cbx »

EMS,
Glad to hear you got your X going!Hopefully,the weather will be cooperative when you return from Europe. :)

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”