Dan's Week 75 Picks: Posts, Tech, Ads...More. Your Fave Is

dan1995
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Dan's Week 75 Picks: Posts, Tech, Ads...More. Your Fave Is

Post by dan1995 »

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:02 pm Post subject: Dan's Week 74 Picks: Posts, Tech, Ads...More. Your Fave Is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEKS PICKS: POSTS, ADS, NEWS & MORE.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=3881

Can anyone help out :?:
viewtopic.php?t=3852

Hello JACK :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=3865

BEST OF PRIOR POSTS, ADS, NEWS & MORE
Great pictures :!:
viewtopic.php?t=3177

Still a great story
viewtopic.php?t=2123

ICOA RALLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
(June 16-21) Marlinton, WV National
viewtopic.php?t=3424

(July 25-27) Mid-Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days
viewtopic.php?t=3425

(October 9-12) WV Fall Foliage Rally with vintage trackday
viewtopic.php?t=3518

TECHNICAL
carb talk
viewtopic.php?t=3875

All locked up :(
viewtopic.php?t=3868

FOR SALE OR RENT
Nice 8)
viewtopic.php?t=3879

I wonder if it needs tires, brakes, and a rebuild :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=3870

Triple x owner 79,81,82
Ironbutt member #24745
Coast to coast and border to border on a CBX
My goal was to ride farther and faster than my wife could bitch....
I needed a faster bike....
So I got a BUSA!!!!!

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Hi Dan/All

Sign me up for Georges photo posts.

I want to say a few things about George for those that do not know him personally. Ofcourse he paid me to do this....so lets get this out of the way.

I have known George for at least 15 years and maybe longer. Before that I knew of George via his contributions to Xpresses.

I can tell everyone he is will be there to help CBXers nomatter how much effort or work it takes. Transporting bikes when he drove trucks for members......nooooo problem if you could wait until he was coming your way. Stepping up big and helping Andreas with parts and working on the V-12 CBX.......George was there. You want a plan to increase the red line on the CBX......dont expect it from Honda .........ask George. Entertaining and insightful posts.......George again. Fast on a CBX or any other bike...........George is the one. Person to talk to on issues with the club........call him and he will listen and offer solid advise.

My point is while many of us are only only on the receiving end of belonging to ICOA, this site and all the clubs benefits.......George stands tall as one that stands tall and just keeps on giving. Something that has inspried me when I get down about things.........and something that should inspire us all.

Geoge Dillaway..........the rare combination of a great guy, friend, motorcyclist and CBXer that will be there anytime one needs help or advise.

:thumupp: :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: :oha: :cheers:
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

cbxtacy
Posting God
Posting God

Post by cbxtacy »

Thank you Mike. I not only stand tall, I'm the perfect weight for 6'5" (according to the military). I use flickr.com for my photo's. I can't say it's easy because there's times I wanted to kill trying to figure it out. I still have to experiment every time I try to do something. But I like the way they do the slideshow. Gotta post more slideshows. Barber Museum Apr 08 and The Rock Store yesterday. Also Michael's. Won't be many more pic's from Michael's (a great Sunday morning destination for motorcyclist in eastern NC) because it's closed.
one out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced
think of your three closest friends, if they're okay then
YOU'RE THE ONE

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Mike Barone #123 wrote:Hi Dan/All

Sign me up for Georges photo posts.

Geoge Dillaway..........the rare combination of a great guy, friend, motorcyclist and CBXer that will be there anytime one needs help or advise.

:thumupp: :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: :oha: :cheers:
To add, his sense of humor is beyond par.....

First time I had dealings with George, he contacted me out of the blue asking what he needed to do to his CBX for a Trans Siberian ride...
Me thinking WTF has this guy lost it ?? I gave him some good advice ( I thought) that being, don't do it on a CBX. Yes it was George doing what George does best... :lol: :lol:

Put me down for the George photo posts too... :thumupp:
ICOA # 656

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

I can only second, actually third, these remarks. First time I met George, I received a call at 10:00 a.m. one day and someone on the other end asked me: If I make it there by 12:00 noon, will you buy lunch? ....How could I say no?? :?: :?: :D :D

Return to “Dan picks the best Videos, Pix, Want Ads, Technical and General Posts Each Week For Us. Amazing recaps.”