Sunday Ride

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Sunday Ride

Post by paullavery »

Finally got some time for a ride, went over to BoxHill for some lunch :D

Great weather for riding & made some "old boys" day, he was looking at my bike & said he had one 30 plus yrs ago & asked if he could take a pic, he was very happy when I offered to take a pic of him with the bike.

patzx12
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Sunday Ride

Post by patzx12 »

Very nice, and a well polished bike.

cbxmel
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxmel »

Brings back memories of my many Sunday mornings at Box Hill when I lived down south. Where are all the bikes Paul? Used to be hundreds in the bottom car park and everybody went to Rykers for tea,coffee and a burger. Nice images.

cheers Mel #1876
:flags-australia: :flags-canada: :flags-usa: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :auto-sportbike:
Bikes since 1960,BMW R27,Calthorpe 350 twin port, 50cc Maserati,C110,S90,CB92,CB77 webco 350 racekit,C72,CB450,TS125,GT380,GT750x2,Harley 45,Ariel Sq4,Vincent Rapide,NorVin shadow,GPZ750turbo,GSXR1100H,FJ1100,RC30,Moto-Martin cbx x4,CBX specials x3,79cbx x 20 & GL1500

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by paullavery »

cbxmel wrote:Brings back memories of my many Sunday mornings at Box Hill when I lived down south. Where are all the bikes Paul? Used to be hundreds in the bottom car park and everybody went to Rykers for tea,coffee and a burger. Nice images.

cheers Mel #1876
:flags-australia: :flags-canada: :flags-usa: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :auto-sportbike:
All still there Mel, there was a display on in the middle of the car park so not much room for parking, Rykas is still making a fortune from all the bikers, biggest problem is the amount of push bikes around there after they did the olympics & tour of britain.

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Great big smiles all the way around, nice pics Paul.

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by paullavery »

Jeff Bennetts wrote:Great big smiles all the way around, nice pics Paul.
The CBX kind of has that effect :D

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”