"CBX BOOK II" ... NOW AVAILABLE IN USA!!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

"CBX BOOK II" ... NOW AVAILABLE IN USA!!

Post by cbxian »

Hi CBXers,

After many problems with Shipping and US Customs (then price of Shipping a palette from FL to Ohio!) I want to confirm that the "CBX Book II" is now in USA and available for Sale to CBXers. Please pass the word around your friends. There was some misunderstanding that this new silver Book II was a 'Reprint' of the original red "CBX Book" ... this is not the case, this is a completely NEW Book on the CBX.

To any of the US CBXers reading this note (who have received their copy of the silver Book), I'd appreciate your comments ... tell others what you think. Also please spread the word to your CBX Buddies who may not know about the new Book yet ... as usual my Marketing Budget is "zero" so I depend on word of mouth.

In USA the Books are available from ...

- Jan Ringnalda at ICOA, in OHIO ... mrcbx@att.net
and
- Louis Mintrone at usedCBXparts.com, in FLORIDA ... usedcbxparts@hotmail.com

... they are US$50.00/Book, plus Shipping. For that you get the same standard and size book as the original. This time with 442 pages packed with information. You also get a FREE DVD attached to the rear of the Book allowing you to look at photos in much greater detail.

There are a limited number of Books in USA, like last time with the red Book. I now need to get these sold to recoup my considerable outlay on this Hobby Project. Please spread the word. Once these Books are sold, they are gone ... and eBay will dictate the 'Market Value' of the resale Price (currently around $300.00 on the red Book!!).

The Books arrived in the other CBX-countries in late-2014 and have already SOLD OUT in France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Australia, etc. I have still a few copies at my Home Base in Britain (so can re-stock anyone needing one in Europe).

ENJOY the silver Book when you receive your copy!!!

Best, IAN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

rheboi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: "CBX BOOK II" ... NOW AVAILABLE IN USA!!

Post by rheboi »

I'm gonna wait for the movie!! lol Any idea if this will find its way into New Zealand book stores?

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Hi 'rheboi,'

I have sent about 12 copies of the book to new Zealand from here in Hong Kong. 5 went to one fella who helped me coordinate distribution to a few of his CBX-mates. Drop me an email and I will put you in contact with him as he may have a spare copy left for Sale. It won't be in Bookshops, as that means double the Price, as the Shop needs to get its profit out of the Book!

From here the Airmail Postage Costs to NZ was about GBP30.00, Book was GBP38.00 ... making a Total of GBP68.00.

Best, IAN

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

After a number of enquiries from USA, I have put some copies of the "CBX Book II" back on eBay-USA (I've been moving House, so had no Internet access!!).

The Book is also available from the following sources ...
- Jan Ringnalda at ICOA ... mrcbx@att.net
- Louis Mintrone at usedCBXparts.com ... usedcbxparts@hotmail.com

Best Regards, IAN

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Hi CBXers,

The silver "CBX Book II" is now sold out in Europe and most of the Markets around Planet Earth. There are still copies available in USA. Please help me spread the word to CBXers and Classic Bikers that copies still exist and are only $50.00/copy now, compared to $340 that the original red "CBX Book" is now selling for via eBay Auctions!!

Jan at ICOA (mrcbx@att.net) and Louis at usedcbxparts.com (usedcbxparts@hotmail.com) are helping me distribute these in USA, so please help me give a final "push" for the Christmas Market!! There are still a couple of hundred copies left so I need to get them sold ... then eBay can dictate the future value when they are "Out of Stock" ... so better you buy them now!!!

Best, IAN
ian [at] netvigator [dot] com

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”