"IRISH CBX EURO RALLY" ... only 3 months away!!!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

"IRISH CBX EURO RALLY" ... only 3 months away!!!

Post by cbxian »

BEFORE and AFTER the "Irish CBX Euro Rally"

Hi Guys,

It is now only 3 months away from the BIG Irish Rally weekend (6-9 August 2015). Things are coming together well, with the guys in Ireland running round sorting last minute details. I think we have put together an amazing weekend of entertainment and I know we are going to have a CBX Event on the "Emerald Isle" to remember for a LONG time to come!! The 'star attraction' at the moment is riding on the circuit of the Ulster Grand Prix on Race Day ... we will have a Parade lap to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 1965 Honda 250-6 racing in Europe.

We have had correspondence from many people saying that they want to come earlier or stay longer in Ireland. To make sure you get the most out of your trip, please contact me again (ian@netvigator.com) and advise when you will be in Ireland and what you want advice on. Most likely there will be an Irish CBXer living nearby who can answer any of your questions on where to go; what to see; where to eat; where the best roads are ... etc.

Some of you have indicated you want to fly in, borrow a CBX from me, do the Rally, visit my Farmhouse (before or after the Rally), etc. All are very welcome (and I look forward to seeing you all), but now I need confirmations that guys are actually planning to come, so that I can get Bikes Serviced and Registered.

This is going to be a GREAT event in N.Ireland!! See updates at www.facebook.com/groups/747601995262488/.

Best Regards, IAN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”