Las Vegas, LA and San Fransisco in July

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Joner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Las Vegas, LA and San Fransisco in July

Post by Joner »

Hi All,
Have posted this on other CBX site, as well as this one.

My wife and I are coming over to the States at the end of June, Going to Las Vegas 29th June to 3rd July, then to LA from the 3rd of July to 6th July.
We will then be travelling to San Francisco from 7th to 12th July. We will be driving to each destination, using the coast road from LA to San Fran.
If anyone is about for a drink, a chat and would like to meet up that would be great.
We are also thinking of catching a Baseball game on the 5th of July at LA, can anyone give me some tips for booking seats that are slightly shaded? we Brits don't get much sunshine usually and would probably cook in the sunshine during the game. :oops:

Cheers
Chris J.
Grey-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Las Vegas, LA and San Fransisco in July

Post by EMS »

Chris:

Some baseball games are late in the afternoon. Have you checked game-time for that date?

Joner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Las Vegas, LA and San Fransisco in July

Post by Joner »

Hi Mike,

It all depends what else Michele wants to do for the few days we are there. Got to keep the wife happy, and I may get the chance to meet up with Fasterspider and Phil when we are there.
If there is a chance of getting to an evening game, that's what we will do.

Cheers
Chris J.
Grey-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”