"CBX BOOK II" ... FOR SALE!!!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

"CBX BOOK II" ... FOR SALE!!!

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

The "CBX Book II" is now on Sale in USA. Louis has distributed a load of Books to guys around the States.

I have come across a few CBXers who knew a second silver "CBX Book II" had been published, but thought it was just a Reprint of the original red Book ... that it is not!! The silver "CBX Book II" is a stand-alone Volume II of the CBX story. The History and Model introduction is the same (albeit upgraded and added to), but 85% of the Book is new. This includes ...
- Introductions to CBX Shops and Suppliers around the World.
- Honda's advertising brochures for all the Models.
- 'CBX Specials' : Streetfighters, Customs, Trikes, etc
- bibliography of Book and Mags about CBX.
- etc, etc.

Many CBXers around USA have received the new Book and all reports back suggest they are pleased with the new contents. If you have the Book and are enjoying the read, please recommend it to your CBX and Biker friends.

The Book is now sold out in Europe (I need to send more!) and is selling well in Britain and Australia. Louis Mintrone at www.usedcbxparts.com is doing an excellent job distributing them in USA, saving me a load of hassle, and saving each of you a load of $$$ in Shipping, etc. The consignment for Jan Ringnalda at ICOA has not left Florida yet as the internal Shipping prices in USA are extortionate!! I am also trying to see how to make the Books available via Amazon.com to distribute to a wider audience ... thus promoting the Book and the CBX!

Thank you for any help ... promotions ... introductions ... suggestions ... etc to assist me distributing the Books.

Best, IAN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: "CBX BOOK II" ... FOR SALE!!!

Post by EMS »

cbxian wrote: . Louis Mintrone at http://www.usedcbxparts.com is doing an excellent job distributing them in USA, saving me a load of hassle, and saving each of you a load of $$$ in Shipping, etc. The consignment for Jan Ringnalda at ICOA has not left Florida yet as the internal Shipping prices in USA are extortionate!!
Best, IAN
Absolutely true! I must say, there is really no reason for anyone to wait until the books arrive at Jan. Get your order in with Louis and you are all set!

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: "CBX BOOK II" ... FOR SALE!!!

Post by cbxian »

Hi Guys,

Jan is giving me excellent support on this Book as he did with the first ... not just helping with Distribution, but also supplying information, contacts, publicity in ICOA, photos, etc.. After discovering the additional high costs of internal Shipping, my Plan was to deliver Books to Jan myself during my cross-USA Truck drive but this has been postponed due to my real Work commitments in China!!

The low cost of the Books to Buyers in USA restricts what I can do resolve these Shipping problems. My apologies to all, especially Louis who has been a hero helping me on this and storing Jan's Books. Does anyone know of an economical way to move a couple of pallettes of Books from FL to OH?

Always with my Book Projects the biggest problem is distribution. I now realize that is why Book Publishers will hike the price of a book like this through the roof!!

Best, IAN
Home : ian@ netvigator.com (www.cam-hk.com)
Work : ian@udi-hk.com (www.udi-hk.com)

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”