Parcel arrived

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Parcel arrived

Post by paullavery »

swarrans wrote:Thanks Paul. Was the quality OK and did you get stung for VAT and Customs Duty?

Simon
Don't know yet I haven't received it yet, will let you know, I'm sure the govt will want their %

paullavery
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by paullavery »

swarrans wrote:Thanks Paul. Was the quality OK and did you get stung for VAT and Customs Duty?

Simon
Hi Simon

Received the shop manual today in the post, no customs or VAT charges which is a surprise, the manuals a copy but actually quite a good one, however the wiring manual that they sold me is just a photocopy of one diagram so if you are thinking of getting one I wouldn't bother.

Cheers, Paul.

swarrans
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by swarrans »

I ended up ordering a "new original" one that came up on eBay - whether or not it is new or original remains to be seen (I seem to be making a habit of buying duff stuff on eBay at the moment!).
I am rebuilding a knackered Suzuki Kettle GT750 and lots of the parts described as being for it in fact are not (and I have bought some of them unfortunately!). Still the good news is that my knowledge base increases each time!

Simon

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”