Finally !

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
bikeymikey748
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Finally !

Post by bikeymikey748 »

Well, the 'winter that never ends'.....kinda is 8)
It's been a late start for a lot of us this year. With today's romp, I'm still under 1000km. so far.
When I rolled out of Casa Common this morning, it was a pleasant 14C. An hour and a half later, just south of Morin Heights, it had dropped to 8C. The heated grips kept me in it. I had, foolishly, miscalculated just how 'warm' it was going to be and my electric vest stayed at home in the closet :(
Did I mention just how much snow still lay in the woods, or the iced-over lakes. Still, it felt great to cruise on the 'X', and take it all in again.
Bike's running great, with the exception of an oil 'sweat' off the LH edge of the head gasket. Nothing to worry about, actually, just annoying. I've a head gasket inbound, thanks Bill, but am torn between doing it straight away, or living with it for a spell. Then again, there's sure to be a rainy weekend right 'round the corner.
All the best, for the coming season. Be safe, have fun. Hey, post some pics, type something, once in awhile...I'll try to get more stuff up, more regularly too.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”