Another five pages of cbx,mine!!!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
cbxmel
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Another five pages of cbx,mine!!!

Post by cbxmel »

Hi guys,

For all you guys who collect everything in print on the cbx there is a five page article by my buddy Roland Brown who has written many books on classic and superbikes plus numerous magazine articles in this months April issue of Motorcycle Sport &Leisure. The mag is a quality 120 pages and Roland has used eight pictures of my red Nov 1978 1000Z. I have answered his questions althought I think he might have muddled a few of the facts slightly. Managed to get this website a mention so hope some new members come out of it. If you can't obtain at your local store go to http://www.themagazineman.co.uk You find the mag on the homepage section 11 line 2.Don't get distracted by all the other mags he has for sale! Brian Hardy does an excellent by return service and takes both plastic and paypal.
Hope of interest and you enjoy. Double page action shot is Roland,not me! He was a racer of some repute a few years ago.

all the best Mel 1876
:flags-wavegreatbritain: :auto-sportbike:
Bikes since 1960,BMW R27,Calthorpe 350 twin port, 50cc Maserati,C110,S90,CB92,CB77 webco 350 racekit,C72,CB450,TS125,GT380,GT750x2,Harley 45,Ariel Sq4,Vincent Rapide,NorVin shadow,GPZ750turbo,GSXR1100H,FJ1100,RC30,Moto-Martin cbx x4,CBX specials x3,79cbx x 20 & GL1500

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”