Cammer is BACK!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Cammer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Cammer is BACK!

Post by Cammer »

After being "lost" for a while, would like everyone to know that I have moved back to Florida to the Ocala area since last September. Naturally I lost all my old email addresses. Is the Brewer List still up? Changed to a new computer and carrier. I must say that it's a big change from my old dial up to this waaaaaay faster system now that I live back where there's lots of people. Best to you all
Charlie AKNA cbxmouintainman. email is cbxman7@gmail.com.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: CBX Express

Post by EMS »

Welcome back, Charlie. Hopefully someone will move this post to an area where you get answers. The Brewer list is still up, but the ICOA has no official connection to it. I do not know how you get access. Some others will be able to help you.

harvey
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by harvey »

Charlie,

You might try this website to get to the mailist: http://www.cbxsix.com/xweb/mailinglistpage.htm

Although I suspect you could just send an email to: listproc@ucdavis.edu<listproc@ucdavis.edu>
and put SUBSCRIBE CBX in the subject line.

Hope this helps.
harvey

Ride Safe and Ride Often

spencer
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by spencer »

harvey wrote:Charlie,

You might try this website to get to the mailist: http://www.cbxsix.com/xweb/mailinglistpage.htm

Although I suspect you could just send an email to: listproc@ucdavis.edu<listproc@ucdavis.edu>
and put SUBSCRIBE CBX in the subject line.

Hope this helps.
That won't work. You can find a help page for the UCD mailing lists here: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/help/user

To subscribe, send an email from your email account to sympa@ucdavis.edu

The subject line should say subscribe cbx Your Name (Use your real name)

Leave the body blank.

If you need to send multiple commands, you can put them in the body of the message, following the instructions on the help page above.

For a list of commands, go here: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/help/mail_commands
SCH Rochester, MN

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Cammer is BACK!

Post by EMS »

:laughing-rolling: ...and I always here from those who run the Brewer list that
"forums are so difficult to get around in and to find stuff...

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Welcome back , you old cranky olde pharte. I've been wondering how you're been. It's been too long since we've gotten together.

So, now your in the same neighborhood as Ditner. It'd take three of a kind to beat that pair. :D

The Brewer list is still active, barely. I get perhaps 1-2 posts a week from it.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

EMS wrote::laughing-rolling: ...and I always here from those who run the Brewer list that
"forums are so difficult to get around in and to find stuff...
Mike, You will never hear that from the one who runs the Brewer list. That is Bob Brewer, a good guy who keeps a low profile. You mainly heard that from one slightly outspoken individual, whom I won't name.

And Charlie, what I do to make this site simpler is always go straight to "unread posts". So simple to see what others have been up to while you were away.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Rick Pope wrote: Mike, You will never hear that from the one who runs the Brewer list. That is Bob Brewer, a good guy who keeps a low profile. You mainly heard that from one slightly outspoken individual, whom I won't name.

Rick: maybe I should have said "the ones who really run the Brewer list" ;-)

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

EMS wrote:
Rick Pope wrote: Mike, You will never hear that from the one who runs the Brewer list. That is Bob Brewer, a good guy who keeps a low profile. You mainly heard that from one slightly outspoken individual, whom I won't name.

Rick: maybe I should have said "the ones who really run the Brewer list" ;-)
I think what some people completely forget is the (ignore list) the brewer list is a bit different as you use the ignore function through your Mail carrier but works as effective. :dance:

Cammer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cammer »

I tried the suggestions about subscribing etc, but so far no workee. Last year we bought a home in Ocala, Florida as the NC home got to be too much for us with my being 76 years young and two half ass working knees and a bout with congestive heart failure last June where we barely made it back to Billings, Mt and the hospital and developed AFib to boot. Lifes been a bitch lately, but I'll be kicking and screaming when I do go. Bought me a 17 foot fishing boat and am ready to go out in the Gulf for some grouper when it warns up a little bit more. Shouldn't bitch as the ones up North have really been getting their asses kicked with the weather. All my problems have stemmed from Agent Orange and my times in Vietnam. Can't do the bike thingy anymore, but at least I still have some friends in the club and some people I know. I'll be able to keep up with most of you again. For now..............................My Best to you all. Been an interesting 28 years with you guys to say the least. Charlie

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Hey Charlie shoot Mike C. an email, maybe he can pull some strings and get you back on the Brewer List. :whistle:

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”