Winter fun

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
bikeymikey748
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Winter fun

Post by bikeymikey748 »

My buddy, Rex, is kind enough to post some of my submissions on his blog ( great place to poke around, if you have a moment).
He just put up,another that I thought you might get a chuckle out of:

http://garageprojectmotorcycles.tumblr. ... wer-racing

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Winter fun

Post by EMS »

Funny, Mike! Truth is, I found the best head protection against cold, wind and snow when using the snowblower is a motorcycle helmet. My neighbors probably think I am an idiot, but.....

bikeymikey748
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by bikeymikey748 »

Funny, Mike! Truth is, I found the best head protection against cold, wind and snow when using the snowblower is a motorcycle helmet. My neighbors probably think I am an idiot, but.....
So Mike, out of curiosity, how does someone discover this tidbit of info ? It's not like you happened home from a ride and had to get the snow out of the drive to park your CBX, and well...seeing as you had the helmet on anyway....
I dunno, sounds to me like you've always secretly, harboured a deep desire to come out of the closet....and embrace your snowblower racing dreams. I say, " Go for it ". :laughing-rolling:

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

bikeymikey748 wrote: So Mike, out of curiosity, how does someone discover this tidbit of info ? ". :laughing-rolling:

:D :D Well, my helmet rack is right above the box where I keep my stocking caps. One day, I needed to go out and clear my driveway when snow was blowing sideways. I was looking at the helmets and I suddenly had a bright moment..... :techie-idea: :icon-mrgreen:

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”