Party in the Tennessee Hills!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Party in the Tennessee Hills!

Post by EMS »

Happy Birthday, Dennis Sherry! I totally forgot that your b'day was SO close to Christmas! I just hope that you don't get too sentimental when you come here and see the pictures of your former CBX on the home page! :happy-wavemulticolor:

dsz1
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Party in the Tennessee Hills!

Post by dsz1 »

LOL Mike,

Thanks for the shout on the old B-day.

Yea it will be a nice quite B-day. Not having a party but I do have a bottle of Asbach chilled and was calling me to take it's cork out :face: which I was more that happy to :pray: to and oblige to do so. As you know it still has that nice little bite to it every time I take a little nip. :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow:

All in all every once in a while I think of the X but now having the MV, RR and the Wing. I am content, because I would have to get ready to go back through the motor and the clutch basket by this coming summer, because of sitting and not riding her was doing more damage to her. I do understand that the guy that has her now has been and will continue to ride her as much as possible.
As they say, "Sad to See Her Go", but I have to believe she is getting a new lease on life from her new owner down in Houston.

Say Hi to Cindy and you guys have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to see you guys soon, and as always,
Take Care and Stay Safe Out There.
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, body used up, totally worn-out and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”