Well, this never happened before!

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
bikeymikey748
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Well, this never happened before!

Post by bikeymikey748 »

Sitting sipping my, second, coffee. You'd have to be here to appreciate just how big the silly grin is on my face :lol:
I was away a few days, and had a nice surprise awaiting me.
Seems my 'X' gets onto blogs from time to time. My friends told me that they had seen it on one, and when I went to check it out, I noticed someone asking did anyone know the builder, in the comments beside the pics. I contacted the gent. Turns out he operates a business in England ( CBX1000.us ), and was in the process of putting their 2014 calendar together. He asked would I be open to having my bike on it? Being the attention whore that I am, the photos went out without delay.
It was here when I got home.

I mean, for me at least, how cool is that !
Here's a more recent shot from a ride not too long ago (12,000km. on it now ! ). A few new updates.

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Well, this never happened before!

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Take a bow, Brother.
That is very cool.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

That is very nice, Mike. But I think your bike would have deserved a better shot, showing off all the great things you did to it, not just turning it into another streetfighter with a raised rear end.

bikeymikey748
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by bikeymikey748 »

Thanks lads. Mike, the problem with getting better pics is that I have to choose between going for photos, or going for a ride. It's a no-brainer, really. Riding trumps, most everything, else :D

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”